Private archery lessons
Private archery coaching is ideal for many individuals. Here are some situations in which you might want to retain a private archery coach for one or more exclusive lessons:
- you want to make dramatic improvements in your archery skills quickly;
- you have some archery experience and have many questions about tuning your form;
- you have a unique schedule that does not allow you to attend our regular Saturday morning club group performance coaching sessions; or
- you learn best when a teacher is dedicated to your use exclusively.
If any of these things are true, private archery lessons may be the right fit for you. Cost is variable with the experience and certification of the coach, but you should expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $75 per hour with a two hour minimum.
Please read the frequently asked questions about our lessons below. If after reading them you still want to inquire about private lessons, drop us a note per the instructions at the bottom of this page.
To indicate interest in private archery lessons, please send a note to info -at- goldengatejoad.com that includes the following information:
- Your full name and contact phone number.
- A confirmation that all individuals for training are at 8 least years old.
- Your current experience in archery and your near and medium term goals.
- If you own a bow, what kind of bow you have.
- What is your desired scheduling for private lessons.
Please remember that we are a volunteer organization, not an archery business. We have far more demand than we can handle and have to pick our opportunities very carefully.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
How does one register for a private lesson? We cannot do your Saturday morning classes. We are all beginners. Ages 9,11,12 and 47
I would like to learn archery as soon as possible. I am unable to come to this Saturday morning lesson, but am free on early morning this Sunday, after 2:30pm on Tuesday and anytime on Wednesday. Would it be possible to arrange a private lesson on any of those three days this week or next week? I have shot a couple times before, but would like to have a private lesson since I have never had formal training except for a quick run through the basic posture and firing.
My name is Lilian Pelattini and I’m 13 years old and have been doing archery for four years. I have a 62 inch 20 pound recurve bow that I recently upgraded to. The goals I wish to achieve in these lessons are better accuracy in shooting and being able to hold the bow steadier. I would prefer to have lessons on the weekends in the afternoon. You can contact me at email@example.com. Thanks.
My name is Samuel Flores. I am 12 years old. I have no experience in archery, am willing to work hard be an expert. With private lessons I can learn more from one on one lessons to become great at archery. I do not own a bow willing to buy one if needed. I would really like to have lessons on the summer Fridays and sundays. Once I start school, I would only have lessons on Saturdays for 2 hours. I am really passionate to learn archery.
email me: Samuel_Flores123@hotmail.com
I am interested in the archery and wish can start as soon as possible.